Follow the Badgers this post-season! All post-season events in which Wisconsin hosts will be held at LaBahn Arena and the following policies will be in place. Please note due to high demand and capacity limitations, the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office strongly recommends purchasing your tickets for WCHA and NCAA post-season events in advance.
2015 WCHA WOMEN’S HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
The Wisconsin women’s hockey team will host the first round of the 2015 WCHA Tournament. The games will be held at LaBahn Arena on February 27 & 28 and possibly March 1 with a 7:00pm face-off for all games. Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Monday, February 16 at 8:30am online at UWBadgers.com, over the phone at 1-800-GO-BADGERS or in person at the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office.
Ticket prices will be $5 for adults and $2 for UW students, senior citizens (55+) & youth (age 2-17). Season tickets, promotional coupons, sports passes and red cards are not valid for admission to WCHA tournament games. All tickets will be general admission. Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket, provided they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
The tournament format is a best two out of three games; therefore, only tickets for February 27 & 28 will be available for advance purchase. If a third playoff game on March 1 is necessary, tickets will be available for purchase immediately following the conclusion of the second game in person at the LaBahn Arena East & West Gate Ticket Offices and online at UWBagders.com. If available, any remaining tickets will be sold at the door on Sunday beginning one hour prior to face-off – 6pm.
With the WIAA Individual State Wrestling Tournament going on simultaneously (Saturday & Sunday – Feb 27 & 28), a limited amount of event parking will be available for purchase (cash only) for $8 in lots 83, 44, 91, 29. Lots 87 and 48 will also be available to patrons with accessible needs for $8. Lots 33, 45 and 56 will be free. Should there be a third game on Sunday, March 1, parking will be free in lot 91.
WCHA FINAL FACE-OFF
The winner of the first round playoff series will advance to the WCHA Final Face-Off in Grand Forks, ND at the Ralph Engelstad Arena on March 7 & 8. Tickets may be purchased through the Ralph Engelstad Arena Box Office by calling 701.777.4167 or by visiting www.theralph.com. Orders will also be accepted through TicketMaster at 1.800.745.3000 or by visiting TicketMaster.com.
2015 NCAA WOMEN’S HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
The NCAA Tournament selections will be announced on Sunday, March 8 at 5pm. If Wisconsin hosts a 2015 NCAA Quarterfinal game, the game will be held at LaBahn Arena on Saturday, March 14 at 2pm. All tickets will be reserved seating for the NCAA Quarterfinal game. Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket, provided they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian.
The Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office would like to provide an exclusive opportunity to all women’s hockey season ticket holders to request tickets for the NCAA Women’s Hockey Quarterfinal should Wisconsin host.
Requests may be submitted online at UWBadgers.com or over the phone by calling 1.800.GO.BADGERS or 608.262.1440. The request period begins Monday, February 23 at 8:30am. The deadline to request tickets is Wednesday, March 4 at 4:30pm.
Requesting your tickets online is quick and easy:
- Visit UWBadgers.com
- Place your cursor over “Tickets” button
- Click on “Buy Tickets Now” in the “Tickets” button drop-down menu
- Click “Women’s Hockey” then select “2015 NCAA Women’s Hockey Quarterfinal” to login to your account to request tickets
Seat locations will be assigned based on 2014 annual giving level and then by priority points within each giving level, followed by season ticket holders who are not donors. Allocations will be made in the best judgment of the Athletic Department. The Athletic Department reserves the right to implement ticket limits per account, if demand for tickets exceeds supply.
NCAA Quarterfinal Ticket Prices are as follows:
Reserved Adult $10
Reserved Youth (2-17)/Senior (55+)/College Student $5
- Due to the uncertainty of hosting the game, a credit card number is required to place your request. The Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office will not accept cash or checks. NO EXCEPTIONS. Your credit card will only be charged if Wisconsin is selected to host. A $2 processing fee will be added to all orders.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED. Tickets may be picked up at the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office (Gate 1 of Camp Randall Stadium) between 8:30am-4:30pm, BEGINNING Tuesday, March 10. On the day of the game, Will Call will open one hour prior to face-off at the West Gate of LaBahn Arena. Please bring photo identification when picking up your tickets.
- Season tickets, promotional coupons, sports passes and red cards are not valid for admission to NCAA tournament games. If Wisconsin travels for the NCAA Quarterfinal game, please contact the host school for ticket availability.
- Due to a men’s hockey game at 6pm, event parking will be available for $5 from 11am-2pm in lots 83, 44, 91, 29. After 2pm, charge for lots will be $15. Lots 87 and 48 will also be available to patrons with accessible needs. Subject to change depending upon time of NCAA quarterfinal game.
NCAA FROZEN FOUR
If Wisconsin advances to the NCAA Frozen Four at Ridder Arena in Minneapolis, MN from March 20-22, tickets may be purchased through the Golden Gopher Ticket Office by calling 612.624.8080 or by visiting mygophersports.com. Tickets are currently available.