WOMEN'S BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS
SEASON TICKET HOLDER INFORMATION
Season ticket packages for Wisconsin Women's Basketball go on sale to current and new season ticket holders beginning August 13 online at UWBadgers.com or by calling 1.800.GO.BADGERS.
Existing account holders may order by logging into their online accounts at UWBadgers.com. Orders by phone will be accepted during regular business hours (8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday). Payment can be made by, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express Card.
Current season ticket holder orders are due by September 10. Season ticket orders paid in full will be mailed on or about October 6.
RESERVED SEASON TICKETS
Reserved season tickets are available in sections 107-109 and 121-123 at a cost of $85 per season ticket regardless of age. Reserved seats do not require a gift to the Wisconsin Athletic Development Office; however, donations still count toward your annual giving level and priority point total and will be taken into consideration when evaluating a request for seat improvement or change.
GENERAL ADMISSION SEASON TICKETS
General admission season tickets are available in addition to reserved season tickets. General admission season ticket holders are not tied to a specific location, as they may choose to sit in any general admission section. General admission season ticket holders may NOT sit in any reserved season ticket sections (107-109 and 121-123). General admission season tickets are a tremendous value at $50 for adults and $20 for youth (ages 2-17) and senior citizens (age 55+).
FAMILY SEASON TICKETS
The Family Season Ticket package allows your entire family to enjoy Wisconsin basketball at a tremendous savings. For only $99, you will receive four general admission tickets to all home games.
ADDITIONAL SEASON TICKETS
If you would like to purchase additional season tickets, you may do so online under additional items when ordering, or you may add additional season tickets to your order when calling in my phone. Seats are currently available, though additional seats will most likely not be adjacent to your current season tickets. If you would like both your additional and current seats to be together, and are willing to re-locate your seats to do so, please indicate that desire when ordering your season tickets.
CURRENT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS REQUESTING SEAT CHANGE
Keep the following points in mind if you wish to request a seat improvement:
- Changes are based on availability, annual giving level and priority points within each giving level
- The number of years requesting seat changes does not factor into the request process and requests are not carried over from the previous year
- Requests for seating changes should be placed in the comments box located next to your season ticket line when ordering online, or may be placed when ordering over the phone.
Each request is reviewed by the Athletic Department, but the volume of requests may not make personal consultation feasible. Decisions are based on the best judgment of the Athletic Department. The Athletic Department reserves the right to change any seat assignment without prior notice, thus there are no guarantees.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SEASON TICKETS ONLINE
New season ticket holders, click here to order (Available August 13)
Current season ticket holders…
Ordering online is quick and easy with just a few simple steps:
- Visit UWBadgers.com
- Hover your curser over the Tickets header and click on “Buy Tickets Now” from the drop down menu
- Click on “View Your Ticket Application Here” for 2014-15 Women’s Basketball Season Tickets to login to your account and purchase your season tickets
If this is your FIRST TIME ordering online:
- Under “Register Here” type in your patron # & pin # (which can be found on your season ticket holder email or by contacting the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office)
- Click “Activate”
- Enter your e-mail address, create a password and verify your account information
- Click “Next Step”
- Click on the application link in your account to order your 2014-15 Women’s Basketball Season Tickets
If you forgot your password, please try out “Forgot Password” option online. Your password will automatically be sent to your e-mail address that is linked to your online account. If you still need assistance, please contact the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at 608.262.1440 or 1.800.GO.BADGERS.
Once you have completed your online application you will receive a CONFIRMATION E-MAIL within an hour of submitting your payment. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your order may not be complete. Please contact the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at tickets@UWBadgers.com.