CURRENT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
DEADLINE FOR ORDERS
Volleyball season ticket and parking orders are due Friday July 11, 2014. Orders not received by this date will be considered late. Late orders are subject to seat relocation.
Order your 2014 Volleyball Season tickets by the deadline and receive a commemorative 2013 NCAA Volleyball National Finalist pint glass with each ticket ordered. Offer also valid for additional season tickets purchased until the deadline.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Season tickets prices for 2014 remain the same and include a ticket to all 13 regular season home matches in the UW Field House:
$45 - Reserved Season Ticket
$30 - General Admission Adult Season Ticket
$15 - General Admission Youth (Ages 2-17), UW-Madison Student and Seniors (Age 55+)
$75 - Family Season Ticket (4 general admission season tickets)
Payment for season ticket orders will only be accepted by logging into your online account at UWBadgers.com, or over the phone by calling 608.262.1440 or 1.800.GO.BADGERS. Phone orders will be accepted during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.). Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SEASON TICKETS ONLINE
Ordering online is quick and easy with just a few simple steps:
- Visit UWBadgers.com
- Hover your pointer over the Tickets header and Click on the “Buy Tickets” from the drop down menu
- Click on “View Your Ticket Application Here” for 2014 Volleyball Season Tickets to login to your account and purchase your season tickets
If this is your FIRST TIME ordering online:
- Under “Register Here” type in your patron # & pin # (which can be found on your season ticket holder email or by contacting the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office)
- Click “Activate”
- Enter your e-mail address, create a password and verify your account information
- Click “Next Step”
- Click on the application link in your account to order your 2014 Volleyball Season Tickets
If you forgot your password, please try out “Forgot Password” option online. Your password will automatically be sent to your e- mail address that is linked to your online account. If you still need assistance, please contact the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at 608.262.1440 or 1.800.GO.BADGERS.
Once you have completed your online application you will receive a CONFIRMATION E-MAIL within an hour of submitting your payment. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your order may not be complete. Please contact the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at tickets@UWBadgers.com.
ADDITIONAL SEASON TICKETS
If you would like to purchase additional season tickets, you may do so online under additional items when ordering, or you may add additional season tickets to your order when calling in my phone. Seats are currently available, though additional seats will most likely not be adjacent to your current season tickets. If you would like both your additional and current seats to be together, and are willing to re-locate your seats to do so, please indicate that desire when ordering your season tickets.
CURRENT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS REQUESTING SEAT CHANGE
Keep the following points in mind if you wish to request a seat improvement:
- Changes are based on availability, annual giving level and priority points within each giving level
- The number of years requesting seat changes does not factor into the request process and requests are not carried over from the previous year
- Requests for seating changes should be placed in the comments box located next to your season ticket line when ordering online, or may be placed when ordering over the phone.
Each request is reviewed by the Athletic Department, but the volume of requests may not make personal consultation feasible. Decisions are based on the best judgment of the Athletic Department. The Athletic Department reserves the right to change any seat assignment without prior notice, thus there are no guarantees.