2015 NCAA TOURNAMENT - STUDENT TICKETS
NCAA Tournament Ė Final Four Tickets (April 4 & 6)
Should Wisconsin advance to the Final Four at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on April 4 & 6 the following policies and procedures will be followed. The UW Athletic Department must work within the parameters set forth by the NCAA for Final Four student tickets.
Student Ticket Details
- The NCAA sets aside 700 reserved seat student tickets for each participating school.
- Each student will be eligible to purchase one (1) Final Four student ticket.
- When purchasing your ticket, you will be asked for a passcode. The passcode is your student ID number.
- The ticket price is $40 and is good for both national semifinal games. You will only receive a ticket to the national championship game should Wisconsin advance. National championship student tickets are complimentary for advancing teams and will automatically be allocated to purchasing students.
- Student tickets will be allocated behind one of the baskets for the game(s) Wisconsin participates in.
- Please note that the credit card used to purchase a student ticket can only be used to purchase ONE (1) student ticket, and that credit card must be presented on game day(s) for entry into Lucas Oil Stadium.
Student Ticket Sales Timeline
- Monday, March 30 at 9am CT: Badger Student Rewards Program participants with 17,000+ points through March 8 will receive access to purchase a student ticket via email on a first come, first served basis.
- Monday, March 30 at 1pm CT: Should tickets remain, menís basketball student season ticket holders who did not reach 17,000 points by March 8 will receive access to purchase a student ticket via email on a first come, first served basis.
- Tuesday, March 31 at 9am CT: Should tickets remain, the general student body will receive access to purchase a student ticket via email on a first come, first served basis.
- Tickets will remain on sale until sold out or until Tuesday, March 31 at 4pm CT, whichever comes first.
- Information for the Final Four student ticket group registration process will be communicated via email shortly after student tickets have sold out or at the conclusion of the sale on Tuesday, March 31 at 4pm CT, whichever comes first. Students will have the opportunity to register a group of up to six (6) students to be seated together. Seat assignments will be based on each groupís average Badger Student Rewards Program point total (points calculated as of March 26 at 11:59pm), and in the best judgment of the Athletic Department. Once the group registration process is communicated, students must register their group by the published deadline which will be included in a future e-mail inviting students to register their group. Those who fail to register by the published deadline will be allocated a single seat.
- Additional information regarding Lucas Oil Stadium entry procedures will be emailed to purchasing students, by the NCAAís ticketing partner Veritix, on Thursday, April 2.
*Please note times for emails are approximate
Lucas Oil Stadium Entry Procedures
- The credit card used to purchase the tickets, as well as the corresponding studentís WISCARD must be presented at the student gate by the purchasing student to gain admission to Lucas Oil Stadium, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- If you purchase a student ticket, you alone will be able to use it for entry into Lucas Oil Stadium. Student tickets are NON-TRANSFERRABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- Entry procedures for the national championship game will mirror those of the semifinal game.