Prospective Season Ticket Holders
SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
If you've ever considered season tickets to Wisconsin Men's Basketball, now is the time to act. Coming off a Final Four and with a veteran team returning, the Badgers are poised for another great season in 2014-15.
Most importantly, you will want to be part of the energy and excitement of gameday at the Kohl Center. Read on and learn how you can become a Wisconsin Men's Basketball season ticket holder.
Great moments can happen at any time. You have to be here. See what happens next.
TICKET & CONTRIBUTION INFORMATION
SEASON TICKET REQUESTS
One of the many benefits donors to Wisconsin Athletics enjoy is the opportunity to request men's basketball season tickets. Requests for season tickets will be accepted from all 2014 donors contributing a minimum of $50 (Walk-On Club Level) and higher by July 15, 2014. For reference, while the Athletic Department cannot guarantee ticket availability for the 2014-15 season, all patrons who requested season tickets in 2013 were offered season tickets.
SEASON TICKET PRICING
100 level sections - $476 ($28/game x 17 games)
200 level sections - $408 ($24/game x 17 games)
300 level sections - $374 ($22/game x 17 games)
SEAT AVAILABILITY AND CONTRIBUTION INFORMATION
Due to the loyalty and passion of our patrons, the typical overall season ticket retention rate is 94% or higher. As a result, most seats that are expected to be available for the 2014-15 season are located in 300 level sections. For 100 and 200 level sections, the retention rate well exceeds 94%, resulting in limited seats becoming available in these high demand areas.
All requests will be reviewed based on each patron's annual giving level first, then by priority points within each giving level as of July 15, 2014. For additional information regarding contributions which could impact your ability to be offered season tickets in high demand areas, please contact the Athletic Development Office at (608) 262-1000.
Total annual contributions provide priority for the opportunity to request season tickets and must be received by July 15, 2014. Recommended minimum annual contributions for the opportunity to request seats in certain sections are as follows:
Sections 107, 108, 109, 121, 122, 123, 207, 209, 221, 222 and 223 ' $300 each
Sections 106, 110, 120, 124, 206, 210, 220 and 224 ' $200 each
Sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 111, 112, 118, 119, 125, 126, 127 and 128' $100 each
Sections 307, 308, 309, 321, 322 and 323 ' $50 each
Sections 201-205, 211-213, 217-219 & 225-228 'no recommended minimum annual contribution
Sections 301-306, 310-313, 317-320 & 324-328'no recommended minimum annual contribution
SEASON TICKET REQUEST PROCESS
HOW TO REQUEST TICKETS & REQUEST DEADLINE
The preferred way to request season tickets is online at UWBadgers.com. Patrons may also request season tickets by phone during regular business hours (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.) or by mailing the donor season ticket request application to the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office.
Season ticket requests are due by Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Requesting tickets online is quick and easy with just a few simple steps:
- Visit UWBadgers.com
- Hover your pointer over the Tickets header and click on 'Buy Tickets' from the drop down menu
- Click on '2014 Men's Basketball Season Tickets' to login to your account and request season tickets
If this is your FIRST TIME requesting online:
- Under 'Register Here' type in your patron # and pin #. If you have a physical application, your patron number and pin is located near your address information. If you do not have a physical application, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-BADGERS to get your patron number and pin
- Click 'Activate'
- Enter your e-mail address, create a password and verify your account information
- Click 'Next Step'
- Click on the application link to request 2014 Men's Basketball Season Tickets
When submitting requests, patrons will be asked to indicate whether they are interested in an offer of 300 level season tickets should 100 or 200 level season tickets not be available when their account is reviewed. Also, patrons will have an opportunity to express their desire for any specific seating requests.
SEASON TICKET REQUEST REVIEW PROCESS
- Beginning in mid-August, the Athletic Ticket Office and Athletic Development Office will review requests for season tickets. All requests will be reviewed based on each patron's annual giving level first, then by priority points within each giving level as of July 15, 2014. Each request is reviewed by the Athletic Department, but the volume of requests may not make personal consultation feasible. Decisions are made at the discretion of the Athletic Department
- By early September, all patrons who requested season tickets will have been sent an e-mail that will include the outcome of the season ticket request. Request outcomes include either an offer of specific seats, or a denial due to the specific nature of the request or due to ticket availability
- Patrons who receive an offer of season tickets will also receive instructions for submitting payment for tickets
- The Athletic Department may limit quantity of tickets based upon supply and demand and reserves the right to limit patrons to six (6) season tickets per account.