2015 BIG TEN TOURNAMENT
Itís time to starting thinking about traveling with the Badgers this March! The menís and womenís basketball teams return to Chicago for the 2015 Big Ten Basketball Tournaments. Or, follow the menís hockey team to Detroit for the Big Ten Menís Ice Hockey Tournament. Big Ten Tournament Central has you covered with all the latest information about securing tickets to these championship events.
Make plans now to join the Wisconsin Menís Basketball Team for the 2015 Big Ten Menís Basketball Tournament! This yearís tournament will be held March 11-15 at the United Center in Chicago.
Donor and Menís Basketball Season Ticket Holders Information
Beginning Monday, December 1, current donors to Wisconsin Athletics and menís basketball season ticket holders will have the exclusive opportunity to request all-session tickets to the Big Ten Menís Basketball Tournament through the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office. Single session tickets are not available through Wisconsin. Patrons can request all-session tickets through the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office by going online to UWBadgers.com and logging on to their registered online account or by calling the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at 1.800.GO.BADGERS or 608.262.1440 during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday Ė Friday. The deadline to request tickets is Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 4:30pm.
- Big Ten Tournament ticket requests will be filled and seats assigned by annual giving level and then priority points within each giving level as of December 31, 2014. Due to limited supply and very high demand, the quantity of tickets requested will likely be limited. There is no guarantee that the requests which are filled, will be filled in their entirety or filled at all if demand exceeds supply
- Tickets are priced at $375 for 100 level and 200 level section tickets, $275 for lower rows of 300 level section tickets, and $200 for upper rows of 300 level section tickets: United Center Seating Chart
- $375 100 level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 115 and 116
- $375 200 level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 223-225
- $275 300 level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 323-325
- $200 300 level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 323-324
- Please note that Wisconsin could receive additional tickets in other sections depending on how ticket sales progress for Wisconsin and other Big Ten institutions
- When requesting Big Ten Tournament tickets, a credit card with an expiration date of February 2015 or later (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover) is required. Credit cards will not be charged when the request is submitted. Patrons will have their credit card charged once a request is filled in late January. No refunds or exchanges will be granted once a request is filled.
- The Athletic Ticket Office will notify patrons via e-mail as to the status of their ticket request on Friday, January 23. At that time, patrons will be provided with information regarding the number of tickets that have been granted and/or denied, as well as the general location and price of tickets which have been granted. Tickets will be mailed on approximately Friday, February 27.
General Public Ticket Information
There will be no sale of general public tickets through the University of Wisconsin. General public patrons should look to secure tickets by purchasing directly from the Big Ten through Ticketmaster.
UW Student Ticket Information
Student menís basketball season ticket holders will receive information at a later date regarding the purchase of student tickets for the Big Ten Tournament.
UW Students who are not menís basketball student season ticket-holders will not have an opportunity to purchase tickets through the University of Wisconsin. Students may elect to purchase directly from the Big Ten through Ticketmaster.