2014 BIG TEN TOURNAMENT
Bankers Life Fieldhouse
March 13-16, 2014
Make plans now to join the Wisconsin Menís Basketball Team for the 2014 Big Ten Menís Basketball Tournament! This yearís tournament will be held March 13-16 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.
Donor and Menís Basketball Season Ticket Holder Information
- The University of Wisconsin Athletic Department accepts requests only for all-session tickets to the Big Ten Tournament.
- Tickets are priced at $325 and $240 per ticket, depending on location.
- $325 lower level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 17 and 18.
- $325 club level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 117, 118 and 119.
- $240 upper level tickets assigned to Wisconsin will be determined at a later date?
- Please note that Wisconsin could receive additional tickets in other sections depending on how ticket sales progress for Wisconsin and other Big Ten institutions.
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse Seating Chart
- Donors and season ticket holders can request tickets through the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office by going online to UWBadgers.com or by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-BADGERS during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Requests will be accepted from Tuesday, December 3 through Friday, January 24, which is the deadline to request tickets.
- When requesting Big Ten Tournament tickets, a credit card with an expiration date of February 2014 or later (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover) is required. Credit cards will not be charged when the request is submitted. Patrons will have their credit card charged once a request is filled on January 27. No refunds or exchanges will be granted once a request is filled on January 27.
- The Athletic Ticket Office will notify patrons via e-mail as to the status of their ticket request the afternoon or early evening of January 27.
- Big Ten Tournament ticket requests will be filled and seats assigned by annual giving level and then priority points within each giving level as of December 31, 2013.
- Due to limited supply and historical demand trends, patrons who are granted tickets in $325 seating sections will be allocated a maximum of eight tickets in $325 seating sections, depending on availability and annual giving level. Patrons may be limited to four or six tickets in $325 seating sections if there is a high demand for tickets.
General Public Ticket Information
- If available, all-session tickets priced at $240 will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, January 29 at 8:30 a.m. If tickets are offered to the general public, they will remain on sale until they sell out or until 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 30, whichever comes first.
- General public patrons can also look to secure tickets by purchasing directly from the Big Ten through Ticketmaster.
UW Student Ticket Information
- Student menís basketball season ticket holders will have an opportunity to purchase all-session tickets for $50. More information will be communicated to students at a later date.