Make plans now to join the Badgers this March! The men’s and women’s basketball teams return to Indianapolis for the 2014 Big Ten Basketball Tournaments. Or, follow the men’s hockey team to St. Paul for the inaugural Big Ten Men’s Ice Hockey Tournament. Plus, the University of Wisconsin is hosting the 2014 Big Ten Wrestling Championships at the Kohl Center. Big Ten Tournament Central has you covered with all the latest information about securing tickets to these championship events.
Join the Wisconsin men’s basketball team for the 2014 Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament! This year’s tournament will be held March 13-16 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.
Donor and Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holder Information
- The University of Wisconsin Athletic Department accepts requests only for all-session tickets to the Big Ten Tournament
- Tickets are priced at $325 and $240 per ticket, depending on location
- $325 lower level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 17 and 18
- $325 club level tickets assigned to Wisconsin are located in sections 117, 118 and 119
- $240 upper level tickets assigned to Wisconsin will be determined at a later date
- Please note that Wisconsin could receive additional tickets in other sections depending on how ticket sales progress for Wisconsin and other Big Ten institutions
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse Seating Chart
- Donors and season ticket holders can request tickets through the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office by going online to UWBadgers.com or by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-BADGERS during regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Requests will be accepted from Tuesday, December 3 through Friday, January 24, which is the deadline to request tickets
- When requesting Big Ten Tournament tickets, a credit card with an expiration date of February 2014 or later (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover) is required. Credit cards will not be charged when the request is submitted. Patrons will have their credit card charged once a request is filled on January 27. No refunds or exchanges will be granted once a request is filled on January 27
- The Athletic Ticket Office will notify patrons via e-mail as to the status of their ticket request the afternoon or early evening of January 27
- Big Ten Tournament ticket requests will be filled and seats assigned by annual giving level and then priority points within each giving level as of December 31, 2013.
- Due to limited supply and historical demand trends, patrons who are granted tickets in $325 seating sections will be allocated a maximum of eight tickets in $325 seating sections, depending on availability and annual giving level. Patrons may be limited to four or six tickets in $325 seating sections if there is a high demand for tickets
General Public Ticket Information
- If available, all-session tickets priced at $240 will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, January 29 at 8:30 a.m. If tickets are offered to the general public, they will remain on sale until they sell out or until 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 30, whichever comes first
- General public patrons can also look to secure tickets by purchasing directly from the Big Ten through Ticketmaster
UW Student Ticket Information
- Student men’s basketball season ticket holders will have an opportunity to purchase all-session tickets for $50. More information will be communicated to students at a later date
Women's Basketball Big Ten Tournament tickets are currently on-sale! There is a special incentive to buying your tickets early - $20 off (a 30% savings) of the original $70 price tag. Until January 31, all-session Women's Basketball Big Ten Tournament tickets will only cost $50. The tournament will be held in the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN on March 6-9, 2014.
You can order your tickets online at UWBadgers.com or by calling the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-GO-BADGERS. The reduced price will only last for a limited time and on January 31 all-session tournament tickets will revert to the original price of $70.
The inaugural Big Ten Men’s Hockey Tournament will be contested at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN from March 20-22, 2014. Beginning on December 3, 2013 at 8:30am, current donors to UW Athletics and men’s hockey season ticket holders will have the exclusive opportunity to purchase all-session tournament tickets from the Wisconsin Athletics Ticket Office. Patrons interested in ordering should login to their registered online account or call the UW Athletics Ticket Office at 800.462.2343 or 608.262.1440. Big Ten Men’s Hockey Tournament tickets have an all-session price of $130 and will be allocated based on annual giving level and then in descending priority point total within each annual giving level. Wisconsin will have access to tickets in sections 101 & 126 only. All Big Ten Men’s Hockey Tournament ticket orders will be subject to standard processing fees.
Big Ten Tournament – Ticket Timeline
Current donors to UW Athletics and men’s hockey season ticket holders may begin ordering all-session tournament tickets
Deadline for all patrons to order all-session tournament tickets
Tickets allocated for each patron based on annual giving level and then in descending priority point total within each annual giving level
The University of Wisconsin is hosting the 2014 Big Ten Wrestling Championships on March 8th and 9th at the Kohl Center.
Donors to Wisconsin Athletics
Donors to Wisconsin Athletics at the Walk-On Club level and higher currently have Early Access to purchase all-session reserved tickets ($40) in the Wisconsin block with an order deadline of Friday, January 31, 2014 at 4:30pm. All tickets within the Wisconsin block will be allocated by annual giving level and priority points within each giving level as of December 31, 2013. Tickets may be purchased online at UWBadgers.com or over the phone at 1.800.GO.BADGERS or 608.262.1440. Tickets will be mailed out in Mid-February.
All-Session Reserved Tickets
All-session reserved tickets ($40) for the general public are currently on sale. Fans will have until Friday, January 31 at 4:30pm to purchase all-session reserved tickets under their respective school. Tickets may be purchased online at UWBadgers.com or over the phone by calling 1.800.GO.BADGERS or 608.262.1440. Tickets will be mailed out in Mid-February.
General Admission All-Session & Single Session Tickets
All-session general admission tickets and single session tickets will go on-sale Wednesday, February 5 at 8:30am. If available, any remaining reserved all-session tickets and reserved single session tickets would be for sale at this time. Tickets may be purchased online at UWBadgers.com or over the phone by calling 1.800.GO.BADGERS or 608.262.1440.