Box Score |
Game Notes vs. Minnesota
Kohl Center, Madison, Wis.
Feb. 12, 2014
- Wisconsin scored just 16 points in the first half, which ties for the eighth fewest points in a half for the Badgers. UW finished the game with 50 points, their second-lowest total of the season.
- The Badgers shot just 33.3 percent (20-60) from the field, tying for their second-lowest shooting percentage of the season.
- UW turned the ball over 13 times in the first half but just twice in the second half.
- The Badgers made a season-low four free throws while tying their season low with just six attempts from the line.
- Wisconsin failed to record a block in the game for the first time this season.
- Minnesota took an opponent season-low 51 field goal attempts. The Gophers also made just two 3-pointers, the second lowest for a UW opponent this season, and attempted just five 3-point field goals, which ties for the lowest by an opponent this year.
- The Gophers shot 91.7 percent (11-12), tying for the best by an opponent this season. Minnesota also blocked an opponent best six shots.
- For the first time this season, the Badgers had just one player score in double figures as fifth-year senior Taylor Wurtz scored a team-high 15 points. Wurtz also led the team with nine rebounds just missing her fourth straight double-double.
- Freshman Malayna Johnson tied her career high with two field goal attempts. She also set a career best with two assists.