Feb. 10, 2013
Recap | Box Score | Quotes
Game Notes vs. Indiana
Feb. 10, 2013
Kohl Center, Madison, Wis.
- Cassie Rochel recorded her third double-double of the season and fourth of her career with 12 points and a career-high 15 rebounds. The 6-4 post shot 71.4 percent (5-7) from the field and 2-2 from the free throw line. She also tied her career bests of five assists and three steals while adding four blocks.
- Freshman Dakota Whyte earned her first career start in place of the injured Tiera Stephen. The 5-8 guard scored four points on 2-4 shooting, playing 17 minutes. She also tied her career best with four assists while turning the ball over only once.
- Senior Tiera Stephen did not start a game for the first time this season but played 23 minutes. The 5-7 guard scored six points on 3-5 shooting, while adding five rebounds. She also dished off two assists and had one steal.
- Morgan Paige had 11 point in the first 11 minutes of the game, hitting 3-3 from 3-point range. She finished the game with a game-high 17 points on 5-15 shooting, including 4-9 from deep. The 5-9 guard was also 3-4 from the free throw line while adding one assist, playing in all 40 minutes of the game.
- Freshman Nicole Bauman took a career high 12 field goal attempts. The 5-10 guard was 4-12 (33.3 percent) from the field for nine points. She also pulled down six rebounds.
- Cassie Rochel moved into a tie for sixth on the UW season record list with 52 blocks.
- Senior Tiera Stephen needs one more assist to move into a tie for eighth on the UW season record list. She has 123 assists this season.
- Morgan Paige has moved into 10th on the UW season record list with 167 3-point attempts.