Nov. 1, 2012
• STUDENT REWARDS LEADERBOARD
• STUDENT REWARDS INFO
MADISON, Wis. -- The University of Wisconsin announced its launch of a new platform for the men’s basketball student season ticket holder rewards program. As in the past, men’s basketball student season ticket holders will earn points simply for attending games. New this year is the ability to earn points by engaging in social media activity.
Also new this year is priority seating for all Big Ten games in the spring semester, which includes Michigan State, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio State, Nebraska and Purdue. Student season ticket holders who qualify for priority seating will be guaranteed the best seats in the student section. Click here for complete details on the priority seating program.
A wide variety of prizes and special benefits will be available to students who participate in the program. For the grand prize, the overall top 10 students who earn the most points throughout the entire season will be able to have lunch with Coach Ryan following the end of the season.
Other prizes include:
- $50 Best Buy Gift Card for the students who are ranked from 11th to 60th in points at the end of the season
- An invite to a watch party at the Kohl Center for the Wisconsin at Minnesota game to the students who are in the top 200 in points as of February 1st
- An official Wisconsin Basketball adidas Clima Cool Practice Shirt for the students who are in the top 500 in points through February 26th
- Plus more!
If you are men’s basketball student season ticket holder, sign up before November 6 to ensure you are part of the program. To register:
1. Go to UWBadgersrewards.com today, click on the sign up button and create a profile.
2. Connect your Facebook, Twitter, and foursquare accounts to your profile.
3. Start engaging with Wisconsin Athletics social media by linking, sharing, retweeting, etc.!
4. Get your ticket voucher scanned starting at the first home game on November 7th
A limited number of Wisconsin men’s basketball student season tickets are available. To order click here. The deadline to purchase is November 5 at 4:30pm.
For complete details on the Wisconsin men’s basketball Student Rewards Program visit UWBadgersRewards.com. The Badger Rewards program is sponsored by Coca Cola and Noodles & Company.