Jan. 6, 2014
University of Wisconsin students, would you like to be a part of Grateful Red history? For the first time, the UW athletic department is holding a t-shirt design contest for the men’s basketball rewards program t-shirt. All creative and basketball loving students are encouraged to submit a design!
All students who wish to compete should send their designs to email@example.com by Feb. 3 at noon. The top five t-shirt designs that are submitted will be then voted upon through Facebook. The creator of the winning design will get recognition through social media and will be notified via email. The winning student will also receive a $100 Best Buy gift card and be recognized with an in-game announcement during the Badgers' Feb. 25 game against Indiana. The winning design will be printed on the student rewards program t-shirts and able to be picked up at the final game of the regular season for qualifying students.
Have fun, be creative, and start your designs!
Rules for design submission:
- To enter, you must be a current University of Wisconsin student with valid student ID number
- T-shirt must be designed on a red or white t-shirt
- Designs may only use up to 4 colors
- Shirts must be submitted in Illustrator EPS or Adobe PDF format
- Shirts may include printing on the front of the shirt only
- Designs must be original and may not include elements that are trademarked by other entities
- The Bucky Badger logo must not be altered in any way, such as introducing different colors or adding clothing items or symbols to customize a logo
- All submissions become property of the University of Wisconsin
- Contest organizers reserve the right to alter designs to fit printing standards or to meet other technical requirements
For a complete list of rules and regulations, click HERE.
The timeline is as follows:
January 6: Contest open for design submissions
February 3: Submission deadline
February 5: Top 5 t-shirt designs will be posted on Facebook for student voting
February 13: Student voting ends
February 14: Student of winning design will be notified
March 5: All those who qualify for the t-shirt can pick them up at the Wisconsin vs. Purdue men’s basketball game outside section 115
If you have any questions regarding the design contest, please contact Brett Baur in the UW Athletic Marketing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.