Dec. 4, 2012
Final Stats |
• Wisconsin improved to 116-30 (.795) in non-conference play, including a mark of 87-7 (.925) at the Kohl Center.
• Wisconsin’s 46-point margin of victory was its largest of the season, eclipsing the 45-point win over Presbyterian (88-43) on Nov. 20.
• UW tied a season-high with 19 offensive rebounds, the Badgers also had 19 against SE Louisiana in the season opener.
• Wisconsin ended the first half on a 12-0 run, holding Omaha scoreless for the final 4:31 of play.
• Wisconsin held Omaha to an opponent-low 13 first-half points. The Maverick’s 40 points tied a UW opponent low this season (Cornell scored 40 on Nov. 18).
• Omaha’s 40 points was also its lowest single-game total of the season.
• Junior guard Ben Brust posted his fourth double-double of the season (also the fourth of his career) with 15 points and 10 rebounds. Brust is the first Badgers player with at least four double-doubles in a season since Jon Leuer tallied six in 2010-11. UW had four total double-double as a team last season.
• Senior forward Ryan Evans record his second double-double of the season and the fourth of his career with 10 points and a career-high tying 11 rebounds.
• This marks the second time this season Wisconsin had a pair of players post double-doubles in the same game. Brust and Evans also turned the trick vs. Cornell on Nov. 18.
• Senior forward Jared Berggren posted his eighth double-digit scoring performance of the season with 13 points.
• Freshman forward Sam Dekker scored in double figures for the fifth time this season, finishing with 10 points, five rebounds and three assists.
• Sophomore forward Frank Kaminsky scored a career-high 11 points on 4-of-6 shooting.