Feb. 4, 2012
Box Score |
AP Photo Gallery
Wisconsin vs. Ohio State
Feb. 4, 2012
Kohl Center -- Madison, Wis.
• No. 19 Wisconsin saw its 6-game win streak snapped and fell to 18-6 on the season, 7-4 in Big Ten play.
• Wisconsin is now 163-15 (.916) at home under Bo Ryan, including a mark of 81-9 (.900) against Big Ten Conference opponents.
• Wisconsin has lost four home games in a season for the first time in 11 years under Bo Ryan.
• The Badgers are 26-10 (.722) against ranked opponents at the Kohl Center under Bo Ryan, the fourth-best mark nationally since the 2001-02 season.
• Ryan owns a record of 5-2 at home against teams ranked in the Associated Press top five.
• Wisconsin lost to Ohio State at home for the first time since Jan. 13, 2000, snapping a 9-game home court win streak against the Buckeyes.
• Wisconsin is now 13-8 against Ohio State under Bo Ryan.
• The Badgers held an Ohio State team that averaged 77.3 points per game entering Saturday to a season-low 58 points.
• Wisconsin has held 14 opponents to their lowest scoring output of the season.
• Ohio State forced opponents into an average of 17.9 turnovers per game entering Saturday but forced just 10 by the Badgers.
• Junior forward Ryan Evans scored a team-high 14 points on 7-for-14 shooting from the field and added 5 rebounds in 33 minutes of action.
• Senior guard Jordan Taylor finished with 12 points and 6 assists, as well as 2 steals. Taylor saw his streak of 159 consecutive minutes without committing a turnover come to an end at the 12:43 mark of the second half.
• Taylor has 27 assists against 5 turnovers in 7 career games vs. Ohio State.
• Junior forward Mike Bruesewitz notched his first career double-double by scoring 11 points and adding a career-high 11 rebounds. He also had 2 blocks and 1 steal.
• Junior forward Jared Berggren hit double-figure scoring for the 12th time this season with 10 points on 4-for-8 shooting from the field. Berggren also added 2 blocks and leads the Big Ten with 21 during league play.