Spirit Squad Home
Video Tryout Information
Tryout Application (PDF)
Cheerleading Team Roster
Bucky Badger Tryout Information
University of Wisconsin Cheerleading
Due to the policies of the University of Wisconsin Sports Medicine Department, incoming freshmen and transfer students are not invited to attend the actual audition. One must be a full time student at the time of the auditions in order to participate and be covered by our liability and insurance policies. However, you are welcome to audition by video. The details of the video are listed below.
Video should include:
- A short introduction (name, where you are from, cheerleading experience, etc.)
- Dance and/or Fight Song
- Standing Tumbling (i.e. back handspring, back tuck, back handspring tuck)
- Series Tumbling (round-off 2 back handsprings and above)
- Stunting (co-ed, if possible)
The video does not have to be professionally done. The use of graphics and "snapshot" video pictures is not necessary.
Please put your name, address and phone number on the tape itself, not on the cover.
Tapes will not be returned, but will be kept on file in the UW Spirit Squad office for future reference.
In addition to the videotape, please include:
- A copy of your admission letter from the university
- A completed application form
- A recommendation letter
All tapes are due by April 1, 2014. If you have any questions, please contact Josette Scheer at (608) 262-6703 or email email@example.com.
Please send tapes to:
Attn: Josette Scheer
1440 Monroe Street
Madison, WI 53711