BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club FAQ
1. How many seats are located in the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club?
There are 300 seats located in each of the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club levels. These seats are
divided into 7 sections and located towards the North End Zone.
2. Are there any BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club Tickets that are available for single
Currently, we do not have any single game tickets, all seats are sold as season
3. Who can I contact to purchase BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club tickets?
For more information about tickets, please contact the UW Athletic Development office
at (608) 262-1000.
4. How early can we arrive and how long can we stay in the club?
The BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club opens 2 hours prior to kickoff and remains open for one hour after
the final play.
5. Where do I go to enter the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club?
Elevator 4 will take you directly to the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Clubs, which are located on the
6th and 7th floor of the stadium.
6. What type of food and beverage is available in the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club?
In seat food and beverage service is available for you and your guests from the
time the doors open until the end of the 3rd quarter. The BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club offers Wisconsin
Style tailgate food that is prepared by a team of chefs.
7. What types of payments are accepted?
The BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club accepts cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
8. How will I be able to hear the game?
For your viewing and listening pleasure, we will show a broadcast of the games on
the televisions located throughout the club and you will be able to listen to Home
Radio with Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas on the loud speakers in the club.
9. Can I bring a guest into the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club?
No guests will be admitted into the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club without a ticket at any time.
10. What other amenities are offered in the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club?
The BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club offers a coat check, play by play radio broadcast, game day program
and a climate controlled environment.
11. Are children allowed in the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club?
Children are more than welcome in the club level. Children 2 years of age or older
will need a ticket to enter the stadium as well as the Club Seat area.
12. If I am sitting in the BMO Harris Bank Varsity Club, am I able to visit friends/family
in the Buckingham Club or Suites?
No. Each premium seat area has specific tickets for access due to occupancy limits.
13. If I have a question or comment, who can I contact during the game?
Your server will be more than willing to help you with any of your game day needs.