Kohl Center Suites FAQ
1. How many suites are in the Kohl Center?
Twenty-eight suites are located on the Kohl Concourse (1st floor) and eight more
are located on the Kellner Concourse (2nd floor)
2. Are suites available for single game rentals?
We do not have any suites available for rent on a game by game basis. The Nicholas
Club may be available for rent during certain events.
3. Can I rent a suite for the WIAA State Championships or other special events?
We do not have private suites for rent on an individual game basis. Current suite
holders have the rights to the use of the suites for all events held at the Kohl
4. Whom should I speak with in terms of contract information?
For more information about lease agreements, please contact the UW Athletic Development
Office at 608-262-1000.
5. Where can I park my car?
Reserved parking permits are provided as part of your suite lease.
6. Can my parking pass(es) be used to park a bus in Lot 91?
Lot 91 does not allow bus parking. Bus parking is available in Lot 60. Buses are
able to drop-off and pick-up passengers on Dayton Street in front of the Kohl Center.
7. Can I buy additional Suites tickets for certain games?
We do not sell additional suite tickets. Suites come with 16 suite tickets and 4
parking passes. Only those with suite tickets are allowed to have the suites unlocked
at the beginning of the event.
8. Are children allowed in the suites?
Children are more than welcome to join the excitement in the suites. Children 2
years or older need a ticket to enter the main gates of the Kohl Center.
9. How early can we arrive and how late can we stay on game days?
Suite guests may enter the Kohl Center 90 minutes prior to Badger games via the
Private Suite Entrance located at Gate A. Suite holders can remain in their suites
for up to one hour after the event. Management reserves the right to limit the post-game
time due to other events in the building.
10. How do I order food or beverages for the suite?
Suite Administrators have the ability to order food and beverage via a secure online
system located at myuwbadgers.com Guests that do not have access to an account can
contact Suite Services to place their order. Click here to see our current menu.
Food and beverages are also available on game days from your Suite Attendant.
11. What if I have a guest coming that has special dietary requirements?
We are happy to provide items for these guests. Please contact Suite Services at
608-265-4396 to discuss further.
12. Am I able to order a special occasion cake for my suite?
Personalized specialty cakes can be ordered for any occasion. Please contact suite
services for more details.
13. Can I smoke in the suites?
The Kohl Center, including the suites, is a smoke free facility.
14. Can I drink beer, wine or liquor in my suite?
Beverages, including alcoholic beverages are stocked in the suite and additional
items can be purchased from your Suite Attendant.
15. If I have a question/concern during the game, whom should I contact?
The suite attendants are more than willing to assist you with any game day needs.
16. Can I use my suite other than for Badger games?
Suites are available for a variety of events throughout the year. Click here to
see a list of events for this season. Information regarding the use on those days
is sent to suite holders in the weeks prior to the events. Contact Suite Services
at 608-265-4396 to explore options for use of your suite on non-event days.