Camp Randall Suites FAQ
1. How many suites are in Camp Randall Stadium?
72. All are located on the East side of the stadium. 31 each on levels 6 & 7 and
10 suites on level 8.
2. Are suites available for single game rentals?
Currently we do not have any suites available for rent on a game by game basis.
3. Whom should I speak with in terms of contract information?
For more information about lease agreements, please contact the UW Athletic Development
Office a 608-262-1000.
4. Where can I park my car?
Five reserved parking permits are provided as part of your suite lease.
5. Can I buy additional Suites tickets for certain games?
We do not offer additional Suite tickets. Suites come with 20 Suite tickets and
5 parking passes. Only those with Suite tickets are allowed access to the suites.
6. Are children allowed on the suite levels?
Children are more than welcome to join the excitement in the suites. Children 2
years or older need a ticket to enter the main gates of the stadium and also to
access the suite levels.
7. How early can we arrive and how late can we stay on game days?
Suites are available 2 hours prior to kickoff. We do ask that you limit your post-game
celebration to 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
8. How do I order food or beverages for the suite?
A bountiful buffet of food and non-alcoholic beverages is provided in each suite
for all UW home games. Click here to see our current menu. Alcoholic beverages are
par stocked in the suite and are available on game days from your Suite attendant.
9. Can I drink beer, wine or liquor in my suite?
Yes. Beverages are stocked in your suite and additional items can be purchased from
your Suite Attendant.
10. What if I have a guest coming that has special dietary requirement?
We are happy to provide items for these guests. Please contact Suite Services at
608-265-4396 to discuss further.
11. Am I able to order a special occasion cake for my suite?
Yes. Personalized specialty cakes can be ordered. Please contact suite services
for more details.
12. Can I smoke in the suites?
There is no smoking in the Suites. Smoking areas are available on the ground floor
right outside the suite elevators.
13. If I have a question/concern during the game, whom should I contact?
The suite attendants are more than willing to assist you with any game day needs.
14. If I’m in a suite can I visit friends/family in the Buckingham or Varsity Clubs?
No. Each premium area has specific tickets for access due to occupancy limits.
15. Can I use my suite beside for home football games?
Suites are also open for the UW Spring Game. Information regarding the use on those
days is sent to suite holders in the weeks prior to the events. Contact Suite Services
at 608-265-4596 to explore options for use of your suite on other non-event days.