Address, Online Maps
Athletics Staff Directory
Big Ten area Hotels with Big Ten Network
Carry-In Policy (PDF)
Director of Athletics Barry Alvarez
Food and Beverage Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Guest Services Staff
History and Traditions
National W Club
Rolling out the Red Carpet
UW Athletics Fan Guide
UW Campus Information
Visitor and Information Programs
Wedding and Special Event Photo Policy
Accessible Ticket Policy
McGinnis Family Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office
All tickets can be ordered over the Internet (www.UWBadgers.com),
by calling the Athletic Ticket Office, or by going to the Athletic
Ticket Office located at Kellner Hall, 1440 Monroe Street.
For Specific Facility Information regarding Accessible Parking,
Tickets, Assistive Listening Devices and more click the facility
you will be visiting.
Camp Randall Stadium Accessibility Guide
- Accessible seating at Camp Randall Stadium is located on the east side 5th level concourse and the south end zone.
- Individuals may purchase one accessible seat and one seat for a companion, if available.
- Individuals may exchange one ticket for an accessible seat and one for a companion, if available. Individuals who received a ticket from a source other than the McGinnis Family Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office and need an accessible seat should contact the Athletic Ticket Office as soon as possible regarding accessible seat availability.
- Typically, football exchanges may be made starting mid August. Contact the McGinnis Family Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office (see above) for each year's initial exchange date.
Kohl Center Accessibility Guide
- Accessible seating at the Kohl Center meets all ADA requirements.
- If available, individuals may purchase one accessible seat and one seat for a companion.
- Requests may be made at the time of purchase for more than one companion seat to accompany an individual who needs accessible seating. These requests will be considered by the Athletic Ticket Director.
- If available, individuals may exchange one ticket for an accessible seat and one for a companion.
- Individuals who received a ticket from a source other than the McGinnis Family Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office and need an accessible seat should contact the Athletic Ticket Office.
- Accessible seats may be sold to the general public only after the general seating is sold out. A limited number of accessible seats will be held for exchanges but not for sale.
The Guest Services Staff is dedicated to providing the best services
to all of our Badger Fans. The Guest Services staff will provide
complimentary wheelchair escorts to any patron at Football, Men's
and Women's Basketball, and Men's and Women's Hockey, as well as
many other events held at Camp Randall or the Kohl Center. We will
take you from your car to your seat and then back again after the
game. Please be aware that our staff will not remain with you during
the event, nor will they allow you to remain in the wheelchair for
the duration of the event. Guest Service will provide padded chairs
for guests that utilize a University Wheelchair Escort. Escorts
are available at all entry points or guests may make advanced escort
arrangements by contacting the Guest Services Department at (608) 263-5645 (Kohl Center)
or (608) 262-1866 (Camp Randall).
Golf Cart Escorts
Golf Cart rides is a complimentary service that is provided by the
University of Wisconsin Guest Service Department to those patrons
in need during all Home Football Games. Escorts are available at
all entry points or guests may make advanced escort arrangements
by contacting the Guest Services Department at (608) 262-1866 (Camp Randall).
For general inquiries regarding accessibility to any of our
events or facilities, please email us at email@example.com
or call us at (608) 263-5645.