Aug. 23, 2010
• Wisconsin Football Ticket Marketplace
MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin Football Ticket Marketplace is now available on UWBadgers.com. This ticket feature has been available to donors ($50 or higher) for the past several football, men’s basketball and men’s hockey seasons, and has become popular among season ticket holders and fans alike.
Season ticket holders who are donors to UW Athletics may sell their unused game tickets at face value on this secure site. Fans can also secure tickets to sold-out games. This secondary ticket marketplace is available exclusively to donors and is fully supported by the Wisconsin Athletic Department. If you are not currently a donor to athletics, you can make a contribution online in order to qualify for this service.
By using the Wisconsin Athletics Ticket Marketplace to buy tickets from donors who are current season ticket holders, you are assured that you are buying valid tickets in a transaction fully supported by the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office.
Reasons to use Wisconsin Athletics Ticket Marketplace:
• Support Wisconsin Athletics by becoming a donor and filling the venue
• Gain access to sold out games and hard to find seats
• Season ticket holders may sell their game tickets that they are unable to use (receiving 85 percent of the face value of the ticket)
• Wisconsin Athletics Ticket Marketplace is fully supported by the Wisconsin Athletics Department so donors may feel confident they are purchasing a valid ticket
All current annual donors to Wisconsin Athletics at $50 or higher are automatically able to use the service and simply need to complete the one-time registration process to activate their account. If you are a season ticket holder for football and are not currently a donor, you may become one by contributing $50 for a membership to Wisconsin Athletics Ticket Marketplace.
Please note that Men’s Hockey Ticket Marketplace will be available Sept. 17 and Men’s Basketball Ticket Marketplace will be available Oct. 11.
For additional information and instructions on how to use this service, go to the ticket page and click on the Ticket Marketplace graphic.