Aug. 18, 2011
• Gameday Information | Guest Services
MADISON, Wis. -- The Wisconsin football team will kick off the college football season on Thursday, Sept. 1 against UNLV at Camp Randall Stadium. The game will start at 7 p.m. and be televised nationally by ESPN.
Due to the unique date and time of the game, it is important to remember and prepare for certain parking restrictions that will be in effect for this game.
Fans with football-specific parking permits can begin parking and tailgating in assigned lots at 3 p.m. on the day of the game. Fans will be denied access to their assigned lots prior to 3 p.m.
Things To Consider
• Plan ahead. Fans won’t be able to park as early in the day as they normally do for games.
• Consider alternate transportation options (walk, bike, carpool, or ride public transit if possible).
• Know where you are going to park and the best way of getting there.
• Consider riding the Bucky Shuttle running from Lots 60/76 and downtown ramps
• A limited amount of accessible parking for single games is available. For more information, please call the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at (608) 262-1440 or 1-800-GO-BADGERS.
Day of Game Parking
• Limited parking is available in certain university lots
• Bags larger than 8.5 x 11 inches are not allowed inside Camp Randall Stadium. Read the complete Carry-in Policy x for UW athletic events