Accessible Ticket Policy
Basketball Seating Chart
Building Fact Sheet
Food and Beverage Services
Herb Kohl Welcome
Hockey Seating Chart
Kohl Center Conversion Video
Kohl Center Main Page
Kohl Center Photo Gallery
Kohl Center Photo Tour
Kohl Center Tour Info
Wedding and Special Event Photo Policy
The Kohl Center Photo Tour
- The replica "Crest W" outside of Gate A includes mosaic by artist Peter Columbo.
- The color-filled blown glass artwork on the Mendota Wall was created by Dale Chihuly, a former UW student and world renown glass artist.
- Kohl Center concourses features Terrazzo floors, Portuguese limestone wall tile and 30,000 square feet of glass.
- On the outside wall of the Nicholas-Johnson Pavilion is an imaginative series of basketball player impressions by architect George Heinlein. One of the three players wears the number 8, the number worn by Ab Nicholas at Wisconsin from 1952-54. Nicholas was a major donor for the project.
- The Kohl Center is the first arena in the United States to use a variable rise system for its 1,000 end seats. This system changes the seating configuration between basketball and hockey in just six minutes. The complete changeover between the two sports takes only three hours.