Subway Bucky Meal Give-Away Sweepstakes
Enter for a chance to win the Subway Bucky Meal Give-Away Sweepstakes!
Please complete the registration form below. You must be 18 and a United States resident to enter and participate.
SUBWAY ® "BUCKY MEAL DEAL" SWEEPSTAKES SUBWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Learfield Sports, Badgers Sports Properties, and Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Markets #025, 066, 104, 126, and 130 ("Sponsors") and Doctor's Associates, Inc.; Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC; SUBWAY ® Restaurants; and The Summit Group and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. CDT on July 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on November 21, 2015. You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the on-line or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once per person per day. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. November 21, 2015, whether submitted online or mailed. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
a. ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on July 1, 2015, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to www.uwbadgers.com/contests, enter promo code "BUCKY2015" and post a product review. You may be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address. On-line entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
b. MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words "Bucky Meal Deal" Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3" x 5" card and mailing it in an envelope to: "Bucky Meal Deal" Sweepstakes, c/o The Summit Group, 117 W. 400 S. Salt Lake
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize and seven (7) First Prizes awarded.
GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) to the Wisconsin vs. Alabama Football Game in Arlington, Texas scheduled for September 5, 2015. The prize consists solely of coach airfare for two (2) from the major US Airport closest to winner's home as designated by Sponsors to Arlington, Texas; double room hotel accommodations for two (2) nights in Dallas; a rental car for two (2) days; and two (2) tickets to the Wisconsin vs. Alabama Football Game in Arlington, Texas on September 5, 2015. The approximate total retail value of the Grand Prize is $4,800. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to attend the game on the specified date, the prize will be forfeited without any compensation to winner, and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected.
Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsors' agent on a carrier of Sponsors' choice. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and provide travel documents required for travel. All other expenses relating to acceptance of Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages, gratuities and transportation to and from airports or for travel within the Houston area are responsibility of Prize winner and guest. Prize does not include any ground transportation to or from departure airport. Actual value of prize may vary based on winner's point of departure and dates of travel. Trip date is at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Winner may receive less than 30 days' notice prior to trip departure. Sponsors make no guarantee that the game will take place at time of visit. Complete terms and conditions of Prize trip will be furnished with prize notification. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Travel companion of trip winner must be 21 years of age or older or the child of the Prize winner. Winner's travel companion, or the parent or legal guardian if companion is a minor, will be required to sign, have notarized and return to Sponsors in the time noted above, a release of liability, and (except where prohibited by law) a publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If Winner is under the age of 21, Winner's parent or guardian must provide written approval of winner's travel companion before tickets will be issued. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsors.
FIRST PRIZES: Each of the seven (7) First Prizes consists solely of two (2) tickets to a 2015 Wisconsin Badgers home Football game. The approximate total retail value of each First Prizes is $208. The total value of all First Prizes to be awarded is $1,456. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A total of one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 15, 2015 by judges selected by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners of the First Prize home game tickets will be selected and notified two weeks prior to the date of the home game that is the prize for that period of the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) Winner per household is permitted. The Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service on or about September 4, 2015. The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsors. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsors as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsors of the Winners' and entrants' name, age, photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address and contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Wisconsin. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSORS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Markets #025, 066, 104, 126, and 130; Learfield Sports; and Badgers Sports Properties (Sponsors); Doctor's Associates, Inc.; Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC; SUBWAY ® Restaurants; and Summit Group and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsors' control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Market #025, 066, 104, 126, and 130; Learfield Sports; and Badgers Sports Properties (Sponsors); Doctor's Associates, Inc.; Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC; SUBWAY ® Restaurants; and The Summit Group and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Furthermore, by entering the Sweepstakes, each winner agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the Learfield Sports & Badgers Sports Properties the right to the use of his or her name, likeness or photograph in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted carried out by the above parties. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
11. SPONSORS' INFORMATION: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Markets #025, 066, 104, 126, and 130, c/o The Summit Group, 117 W. 400 S. Salt Lake City, Utah 84101; Learfield Sports and Badgers Sports Properties are the Sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Learfield Sports and Badgers Sports Properties are registered trademarks and are used by permission.
© 2015 SUBWAY ® is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc. © 2015 Doctor's Associates Inc.
All rights reserved.