With four practices down and 10 to go before the Wisconsin Football Spring Game on April 28, the Badgers broke camp Thursday for spring break.
A 24-period practice -- the team's first of the spring in full pads -- served as a send-off for the players, who will take advantage of a week off as part of UW's spring break before returning to the field on April 10.
Photo Gallery: Practice No. 4
* ESPN.com: Big Ten's top game
* SportingNews.com: Counting down best NCAA football/basketball schools
* Madison.com: Bielema not worried about O'Brien's transition to team
* JSOnline.com: Bielema thinks QB moves don't hurt UW's image
* FoxSportsWisconsin.com: Bielem gives Badgers a large spring break
* ESPNWisconsin.com: Been there, done that