It will be hard to miss Wisconsin football coach Bret Bielema if you tune into an ESPN network on Friday.
Taking advantage of the No. 4 Badgers' bye week, Bielema will spend the day in Bristol, Conn., to appear on a number of TV and radio shows.
Here's a look at Bielema's scheduled appearances (Central time):
- 8:40 a.m. SportsCenter - ESPN
- 10 a.m. SportsNation Chat - ESPN.com
- 11:40 a.m. SportsCenter - ESPN
- 12:30 p.m. Scott Van Pelt Show - ESPNews / ESPN Radio
- 2:20 p.m. SportsCenter - ESPNews
- 2:30 p.m. College Football Live - ESPN2
- 3 p.m. College Football Live (Replay) - ESPNU
- 4 p.m. SportsNation - ESPNU
- 5:20 p.m. SportsCenter - ESPN
- 7 p.m. College Football Live Pregame Show - ESPN
In addition to his broadcast schedule, Bielema also will spend time recording a podcast, sitting down with the crew from College GameDay Radio and conducting an interview with ESPN The Magazine.
In all, Bielema will put in a full nine hours on the Bristol campus.