Last weekend, Wisconsin secured its fifth NCAA Women's Frozen Four appearance, earning a 2-1 win over Minnesota Duluth in the NCAA quarterfinal round to keep its season alive.
Meghan Duggan scored her sixth game-winning goal of the season and Hilary Knight led all players with two points. Goaltender Alex Rigsby made 29 saves as she improved to 25-1-2 on the season. After being outshot 12-11 in the first period, the Badgers outshot the Bulldogs 40-30 in the game.
Check out the coverage of the Badgers' NCAA quarterfinal game.
• Badger Herald: Badgers come from behind, earn trip to Frozen Four semifinals, March 13, 2011
• Madison.com: Badgers' Big Three keys win over UMD, return to Frozen Four, March 13, 2011
• Daily Cardinal: Wisconsin opens NCAA play at Kohl Center against Minnesota Duluth, March 10, 2011
• Badger Herald: Badgers ready for WCHA-rival Duluth, March 9, 2011
Fans can catch up on the Badgers' quarterfinal win over Minnesota Duluth with video, too. Check out four video clips:
• UWBadgers.com: Game Highlights
• UWBadgers.com: Game Replay
• UWBadgers.com: UW Postgame Press Conference
• Madison.com: Wisconsin advances to the Frozen Four
Finally, fans can relive the game in pictures: NCAA Quarterfinal photo album