Tutor Request Process
Please use one of the following two methods to request a tutor:
1. Use myuwbadgers.com
1. Go to myuwbadgers.com and log in using your username and password
2. Click on the "Academic Services" link on the left side of the page.
3. Select the course you wish to request a tutor for from the drop down box and click the "Request Tutor" button.
4. Please check your Wiscmail (wisc.edu) account for your tutor assignment(s). The email will come from the Office of Academic Services. The subject line will read, "Tutor Assignment Information."
5. To request another tutor, repeat steps 2 and 3.
2. Visit your academic advisor in person
If you want to request a specific tutor, please send an email directly to your Athletic Department Academic Advisor or visit your advisor in person. Keep in mind that specific tutor requests may not be granted if the specific tutor is full or is not qualified to tutor your course.
What should I do if the tutor coordinator does not have a tutor for my class?
If we do not have a tutor for your course, we will start a tutor search. Student-athletes are encouraged to search for a tutor on their own. If you find a tutor, please send the tutor coordinator the name and contact information for the potential tutor.